Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Motivational Coach and Sales Trainer

A.Mohamed Ali
reply-tojilsam@yahoo.com
toimantimes+owner@googlegroups.com
dateThu, Mar 26, 2009 at 7:06 AM
subjectRe: திருச்சியில் அ ய்மான் மகளிர் கல ்லூரி ஆறாம் ஆண்ட ு பட்டமளிப்பு வி ழா

Dear brothers,

Wa Alaikkum salam,

I am glad to know about Aiman Women College. I wish and very sincerely offer my prayers
for the success of this college, the success of the students.

I pray to the Almighty Allah to bless all the children( the students) of this college
with excellent knowledge, health, brilliant career prospects, a beautiful life to live. Aameen.

Dear brothers and sisters... I am a Motivational Coach and Sales Trainer. I live in Chennai.
If any organization in Chennai city interested in utilizing my services may contact me.
I may consider other areas too depending on my work schedule
.
I wish to offer/share the knowledge, that Almighty Allah has given me, with the younger generation in our community so that they make use of the same to come up in life.

I am practicing Insurance( Shariah Compliant General, Non-Life Insurance ONLY).
If students and unemployed youth wish to earn a decent income as full timer or during their spare time, they may contact me.


May Allah the Almighty bless all of us.

Best regards

A.Mohamed Ali
Chennai.

e-mail: jilsam@yahoo.com
committed_to_customer_service@yahoo.co.in

No comments: