Opportunities for Freshers at ThyssenKrupp- Gulf Region
Kindly note ThyssenKrupp Elevator is responsible for the ThyssenKrupp Group’s global activities in the area of passenger transportation systems. With almost 43,000 employees and sales of approximately €5.3 billion, the Elevator business is represented in more than 65 countries worldwide. The product range comprises passenger and freight elevators, escalators and moving walks, chair and platform lifts, passenger boarding bridges and quality service for the entire product range.
As part of our business growth plans in the Gulf region, we are looking for high caliber fresh graduates in Engineering, Business Administration and Economics to join our post-graduate training program on the latest elevation technology and project management.
• Are graduate of any of the above disciplines
• Want to play a role in complex projects
• Like challenges, and are looking for rapid career growth within the ThyssenKrupp world, please send your CV to:
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of our post-graduate
• Structured Training at ThyssenKrupp Elevator SEED School in Madrid, Spain.
• Practical field training in ThyssenKrupp Operations in the region.
• Company provided accommodation, transportation and monthly salary during the training period.
• Employment contract with ThyssenKrupp Elevator in the Gulf Region.
After the completion of their training, trainees will continue their career development in ThyssenKrupp Elevator by working in different departments in our operations in the Gulf region.
Arabic speaking candidates will be given preference, however, other candidates are encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated in complete confidence. To learn more about us, please visit www.thyssenkrupp- elevator. com