Thursday, December 25, 2008

I can do

I can do:
1. I can learn new things
2. I can learn the unknown details
3. I can say no, what I do not know
4. I can say that at present I can not do the things
5. I can bear the defeat
6. I can say that I can try again and again
7. I can wait for the seed after planting
8. If I do not get others appreciation also I can be strong on my goal
9. I can continue my duties and responsibilities without tiredness
10. I can get help at the right time as well to say thanks for that
11. I can be patience if some one briefing my mistakes
12. I can get pardon, if I say or do any untoward things
13. I can be patience if someone get nervous
14. I can be liberal when I hear silly matters
15. I can silent when it is required for better
16. I can always at others service
17. I can stand on my own at any cost
By Salman Rafeeq, Riyadh

No comments: