Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh ALLAH

Oh ALLAH, I have no money,
but I have You.
I am rich.

Oh ALLAH, I have no freedom,
but I believe in You.
I am free.

Oh ALLAH, I have no patience,
but I read Your Quran.
I am calm.

Oh ALLAH, I get no respect,
but You listen to my dua.
I am proud.

Oh ALLAH, I have no time,
but I think of Jannah.
I have forever.

Oh ALLAH, I have much time,
but I look at Your Signs.
I have today.

Oh ALLAH, I feel so weak,
but I fast Ramadan.
I am strong.

Oh ALLAH, I feel so tired,
but I make dua.
I open my eyes.

Oh ALLAH, I feel so dirty,
but I repent to You.
I am cleansed.

Oh ALLAH,
I feel so depressed,
but I remember you.
I am at peace.

Oh ALLAH, I feel so lost,
but I follow Your Commands.
I am safe.

Oh ALLAH, nobody listens,
but You never turn your back on me.
I am grateful.

Oh ALLAH, my heart breaks,
but I imagine meeting You.
My heart finds rest.

Oh ALLAH, I cry every night,
but I make wudu.
I wash away my tears.

Oh ALLAH, I feel so alone,
but I pray to You.
I have everything

No comments: