HEAT - PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!!!
While your efforts and work outside the office are essential to the performance and operation of the company, your wellbeing is equally vital, hence, we would highly recommend taking the necessary precautions such as
· Drinking plenty of water
· not to remain under direct sun exposure, try to remain in the shade
· keep your cars well ventilated and aired
· take extra percussions with elders and children
· Do not leave your cell phone or other electronic items in the car exposed to the heat as it is easily flammable
· Please be sure to protect yourself with sunscreen.
· Dress in loose light clothing and avoid tight, air restricting garments.
· wear your sunglasses outside the office in day light to protect your eyes tissue which can be easily damaged by such a heat and sun.
· Try to leave an open bottle of water in your car if you leave it in an un-shaded car park as the evaporated water will counter act the heat impact.
· Do not leave perfumes or lighters in the car as they are flammable.
· Do no leave children or pets in locked unventilated areas such as cars (heat will kill them).
· Do not walk for long times directly under the sun (i.e. wear hat or umbrella).